Monday, December 29, 2008

A Christmas Wedding!

Ginny, a good friend of close to 9 years told me about 2 weeks before xmas she was getting married! I was very happy to hear that she was getting married and that I didnt already have a wedding that day!

It was a small intimate ceremony in the couples home. Short and sweet.
Afterward there was a buffet dinner (the bride did all by herself). How crazy is that!? Shortly after the dinner we headed out to get some snowy pictures. It was cold but not unbearable. We headed to some long steps up the road and were able to get many nice shots there. After that we headed to a canal. On the way back to the house I noticed a large brick building that we used for some neat pictures as well. It was a very memorable day for Ginny and Chris, and I hope they enjoy their pictures! Below are a couple of my favs from this xmas wedding!
















No comments: