Saturday, December 20, 2008

Michael and Courtney Wedding

I did an engagement shoot for Michael and Courtney less than 2 weeks before their wedding. The wedding was November 8th 2008 in Danville Pa. I really enjoyed meeting them at their engagement shoot and got to know them a bit. They are very adventurous and have done a fair bit of traveling. The engagement shots came out very good, because they are so in love and it showed! Needless to say it made my job easier. I barely had to pose them.

I arrived with my assistant at the church in Danville around 12pm. The church was pretty large and had awesome high ceilings. One of the stipulations was I no flashes and no photography from the audience. So I had to head up to the balcony and shoot from there with no flash. I switched between my 55-200vr, fish eye and 50mm 1.8 for the majority of the shots.

After the ceremony we had a ton of family/portrait shots to do. Everyone cooperated well, considering they were hungry and ready to party.

The couple and I headed outside and got some great shots of the autumn foilage. The reception was held at the elks club. The night ended with Michael and Courtney heading off to their honeymoon! The guests all held sparklers as the made their way to their vehicle, which had a big banner on the back "just married"










No comments: